Find out if your emotion developmental level is compatible with your relationship:
- Your wants and needs depend on how well your personality is developed.
- Most people always want things that we don't have.
- If certain traits of your personality is not developed,
- you will have the tendency to find that from your loved one.
- CORE PEP will identify
- which personality traits you have well-developed,
- which personality traits you have under-developed, and
- which personality traits you have not developed.
CORE Personal Effective Profile (CORE PEP):
- CORE PEP measures your personality developmental level and your coping skills under stress
- It identifies how effective you are in your daily life in handling interpersonal relationships.
- It pin-points how you cope with stressful situations in your relationship.
- It reveals if your responses to stress are reactional or stable.
- It measures how well your personality is developed currently.
- It identifies what personality traits you may want from your loved one to fulfill your needs.
- It identifies if your current circumstance may have affected how you function on a day-to-day basis.
- (CORE PEP is equivalent to Part 3 of CORE MAP.)
Why take CORE PEP?
- Taking CORE PEP is very useful to verify your improvements after your have taken the CORE MAP.
- It benchmarks your self-development in personal effectiveness after we have coached you.
- You don't need to re-take Parts 1 & 2 of CORE MAP in this case,
- if you want to see how far you have come since you discovered your true self.
Why take CORE MAP instead?
- Your personality and emotion developmental level may not reflect your true nature
- if you have been conditioned/nurtured away from your true self by:
- your upbringing,
- your relationship,
- your socialization or
- any circumstances
- that prevented you from being your natural true self.
- Taking all 3 parts of the CORE MAP profile will identify these factors for you.
CORE, CORE MAP, CORE PEP are trademarks of Peak Potentials, Inc. Patent No. 6,159,015
Licensed by Peak Potentials, Inc. as certified facilitator and use of CORE products.
Copyright © 2002 The Personal Best. All Rights Reserved.