How do you discover your true self so you can find the love your want?
- To discover you true self,
- you need to understand that
- you are born with a set of natural personality traits that is unique to yourself.
- But, often times, your upbringing and social influence can turn you into someone you are not.
- When that happens, you are not only unhappy without knowing why,
- but also don't know what you are looking for in life, and
- what to ask for from your loved one.
- So you need to know whether:
- your "nature" or "nurture" has affected you
- to become the person you are now,
- before you will be truly happy, and
- know what to look for from your loved one.
So how do you discover your true self?
- Your true self is based on your own unique personality type that you are born with.
- So you need to identify:
- the personality you are born with
- i.e., your true self from your nature vs.
- the personality you are brought into
- i.e., your conditioned self from your nurture.
How do you find out if you have found your true self?
- There are personality profiles that can identify:
- the personality type you are born with,
- the personality type you prefer to have, and
- the personality type you are functioning currently.
- Most personality profiles only identify the personality type you are functioning currently.
- But that could be misleading because you could be conditioned into functioning away from your true nature.
- Just because you are nurtured into that type, that doesn't mean that's who you are!
- Fortunately, there is a powerful patented personality profile assessment tool that
- helps identify your true nature and your nurturance.
- It is called the "CORE MAP" Multidimensional Awareness Personality Profile.
- It is multidimensional because
- it measures not only your current personality, but also the true personality that you prefer.
- It has 3 parts in the profile:
- one that measures your self-perception (how you look into yourself);
- one that measures your preference (how you interact with the outside world); and
- one that measures your current functioning level (how you operate on a day-to-day basis).
- In addition, it also measures:
- your personality development level, i.e.,
- how well adjusted you are,
- how you cope with stress, and
- how you relate to others and your loved ones.
- Identifying your personality development level will help you
- identify what it takes to fulfill your wants and needs
- so that you can find the true love you are looking for, and
- be happy with your choice.
- Once you found your true self,
- you will know exactly
- what you want and
- what you need.
- No one needs to tell you whether that match is right for you or not.
- You will know it from your heart!
- That is what true love is!
In the meantime, you can
take the patented personality now to find out your true nature.
CORE, CORE MAP, CORE PEP are trademarks of Peak Potentials, Inc. Patent No. 6,159,015
Licensed by Peak Potentials, Inc. as certified facilitator and use of CORE products.
Copyright © 2002 The Personal Best. All Rights Reserved.